Women need financial help to grow as entrepreneurs .. Emmelsie Poetry at the Women’s Awards | Sthree shakthi award: financing is crucial for the industrial woman says mlc kavitha in tcei women power award

Women need financial help to grow as entrepreneurs

Mlc Kavitha

TCEI Women Power Award: Emelsie Kalwakuntla’s poem on the need for women to contribute financially to grow as entrepreneurs. MLC Kalvakuntla Kavitha participated in the Telangana Chamber of Events Industry (TCEI) Fourth Stree Shakti Awards held at the Hyderabad International Convention Center. Stree Ratna Award was presented to Mission Bhagiratha Chief Engineer Vinobha Devi, Stree Murthy Award was presented to Mission Bhagiratha Executive Engineer Pushpalatha Devi and Stree Shakti Awards were presented to Anusha, Assistant Executive Engineer, Irrigation Department. Speaking on the occasion, Emmelsie Kavitha said that giving an award to a woman would be like giving an award to the children and the family who take that woman as an ideal.

Emmelsie Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she was happy to give the Stree Shakti Award during the holy Navratri, which celebrates Vadavadala Batukamma and worships a woman as a deity. About 15 million entrepreneurs across the country are running micro and medium enterprises, of which only 15 per cent are run by women. Of these 15 per cent, 80 per cent are women running their own businesses while the remaining 20 per cent are running industries with private and government financial assistance. Emelsie Kavita suggested that women who have entered the industrial sector should help aspiring women as much as possible.

Emelsie Kavita urged women entrepreneurs to take a special initiative to provide all kinds of advice to women and youth who want to enter the industrial sector. Telugu woman elected secretary of International Association of Gynecologists Shantikumari was greeted by Emelsie Kavita. Officials who participated in the event, along with industrialists, took part in the Emelsi Kavitha Batukamma celebrations. The event was attended by MLC Vanidevi, CM Secretary Smita Sabharwal, IAS Karuna Wakati, several public representatives and industrialists.

Leave a Comment